Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Creating a Coffee Station

Many of us love to start our day with a good ole' cup of joe. But, mornings can get hectic and racing around the kitchen to find your coffee, spoons, sugar, etc, can be frustrating. So, I created my very own coffee station. Not only is it practical but it adds a little décor to your kitchen. Here is how I did it;


This is all the things I had to try and organize. There are several k-cups, 2 bags of coffee, truvia, and tons of tea bags. This was all a big mess at first.
Here is my coffee pot. It is a yellow single cup Keurig. My goal was to have a place to keep my k-cups, tea, coffee, and truvia all in the same area because I use them all the time, and they all go together. I like to run hot water through my Keurig to steep my tea bags in.
So, first I took this tray from the Shoppe. It is a really pretty turquoise and cream color. I sat my Keurig on top of the tray. Then I placed all of my k-cups in a cream bowl that is from the Shoppe as well.

After that, I took my tea bags and placed them in mason jars. These mason jars actually came from the Shoppe as well. They initially had dish towels in them and were soap dispensers. I separated the tea by kind into two mason jars.
Then I placed both jars on the tray, and tucked my two bags of coffee in between the tea and bowl with k-cups.
Then, I added a cream vase that I placed spoons in. The vase also came from the Shoppe. Then I added a clear sugar holder from the Shoppe Here I placed all my truvia packets. Lastly, I added a chalkboard (from the Shoppe). I wrote, But First Coffee. on it. Here is the finished project;

This can be done in many different ways. I am thinking about hanging the chalkboard frame on the wall. I hope you all enjoyed. Have fun creating your very on coffee station.

No comments:

Post a Comment