Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Fall Fashion Favorites

I absolutely love Fall. It is a beautiful time of year. Here at the Seasonal Shoppe we are gearing up for Fall with new clothing and accessories. Here are some of my favorite pieces;

First, the hat. This hat is brown in color and has a flower in the front, off center. This hat would be perfect worn on those chilly Fall days and can even be worn in the Winter months as well.

Next is the necklace. This necklace is perfect. It is gold with a turquoise stone pendant. This necklace is rather long in length but great for that boho chic vibe.

The cardigan is very warm. It is brown and tan patterned with brown sleeves. It is full length and the collar folds slightly inward.

Also, the boot cuffs. These boot cuffs are crocheted and come in cream, black and grey. They are the perfect accessory to show off your Fall boots.

I paired these accessories with dark jeans, cream colored shirt, and brown knee length boots. I also paired it with my purse, also from the Seasonal Shoppe.

All of these items are available for purchase at the Seasonal Shoppe.

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment